Monday, June 3, 2013

Why do you play tennis?

Why do you play tennis?

Here is my reasons.
I loved to play tennis. I can play every day whenever I can find an opponent to play with.
I have a buddy that I played with regularly, he's a nice match for me as practice but not every day match.

The only complain I have about tennis is that I can't played outside all the time because of snow.
I know there is indoor tennis, but the cost is too much.

Well, it finally got warm enough in my area to play tennis outside. My first full match was fun and exhausting.
I thought I was in a pretty good shape since I work out using treadmill and stationary bike for the winter.
I now realized that there is no comparison to the real tennis match. I mean, my right ankle is sore, my shoulder are sore from serving, just too much to list.

Some of my friends told me that tennis is boring, since you just hit the ball back and forth. Well, that's the talk of people that has never tried tennis or people that doesn't have the skill
for tennis. I mean just like any sports, it takes time and skill to be good at it.

Well, if you can't think of the reason to play tennis, I found a nice article that said it all.
Enjoy the article and be sure to stop by again.

Thanks
Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment